Recent Commercial Posts
Why Do St. Lucie West Businesses Need Skilled Water Damage Clean Up?
SERVPRO Offers Commercial Water Damage and Drying Services for Your St. Lucie West Business
Burst pipes, plumbing leaks, flooding, appliance malfunctions, and sewage backups are just a few of the kinds of water damage that any business has to worry about from time to time. Whenever unexpected destruction occurs, you will find that contacting skilled restorers gets you the best possible results at your St. Lucie West business. At SERVPRO, we can assist at a moment’s notice, 24 hours a day – 7 days a week!
SERVPRO has a commercial water damage team in St. Lucie West that will help minimize interruptions and do whatever possible to ensure your doors remain open throughout the restoration.
Commercial Water Mitigation Services
Simply put, water mitigation means our St. Lucie West team works together to prevent or reduce water damage at your place of business. By taking action quickly, it is possible to minimize costs and prevent additional damage. SERVPRO is here to assist with:
- Failures, Site Security & Roof Leaks – We provide tarping and board-up services while addressing structural issues.
- Sewage Backups & Contaminated Water – Not only is a sewage incident damaging to your business, but it can cause potential health effects with viruses and bacteria.
- Appliance Leaks & Ruptures – Whether you have refrigeration units in your restaurant or machinery that utilizes water at your production facility, our crew can handle the fallout of a water emergency.
- Document & Content Drying – Regardless of your business contents or documentation, you need detailed cleaning and drying to salvage it. SERVPRO has specialized methods to carefully dry and restore as much as possible where water and humidity are an issue.
Any damage to your business due to water emergencies or other events does not have to mean shutting your doors. Contact SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE by calling (772) 266-2350 to have a crew deployed to your commercial property to get to work on water damage restoration as soon as possible.
Can Fort Pierce Business Owners Remove Fire Damage Odors?
SERVPRO Fire Damage Restoration Provides Fort Pierce Properties with Odor Control
According to National Fire Protection Association data, 37% of all US fires were structure fires in 2019, with related damages costing 50% more than they did in 1980. Ft. Pierce entrepreneurs need fast-acting cleanup to minimize business downtime and asset loss from fire.
Highly-trained SERVPRO technicians perform commercial fire damage restoration for Fort Pierce businesses with industrial-grade tools and EPA-registered biocides. Commercial repairs are rendered to code while conforming to restoration industry best practices for fire cleanup.
SERVPRO Fire and Smoke Odor Control for Commercial Surfaces
SERVPRO Odor Control Technicians (OCTs) use several different deodorant agents to address fire damage restoration needs, including:
- Masking agents that come in the form of time-release gels, cakes, blocks, beads, or wicks to provide pleasant, long-lasting malodor coverage
- Pairing agents fuse with odor particles for removal and come in two primary varieties:
- Counteractants neutralize odors by combining with odor-causing particles on a chemical level and changing particle properties or eliminating bacteria. Thermal fogging, which is typically used during fire damage deodorization, uses this type of pairing agent
- Humectants, which are absorbent enough to combine with malodor particles. These particles then drop onto surfaces for easy cleanup. This is the main principle that makes wet fogging effective
Most fire damage odor control solutions contain both masking and pairing agents to cover malodors while chemically altering or eliminating the particles that cause them.
Business owners can call SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE at (772) 266-2350 to ensure that their commercial property looks “Like it never even happened.”
Should You Get Professional Mold Remediation at Your Fort Pierce Restaurant?
SERVPRO Provides Safe and Effective Mold Cleanup to Fort Pierce Eateries
The Discovery of mold damage at a restaurant is never a good sign for business. SERVPRO ensures that mold remediation at your Fort Pierce eatery is done safely and effectively to minimize the spread and limit the damage.
Technicians at SERVPRO use industry standards set by the EPA and the IICRC during mold remediation of your Fort Pierce property. SERVPRO's mold specialists understand the biology of the mold and use a scientific approach to remediate the problem. Safety is a major concern during mold inspections, remediations, and removal processes. As mold can cause health effects, it is important to use proper precautions while dealing with mold. SERVPRO technicians use their extensive training and scientific knowledge to mitigate mold damage from your Fort Pierce restaurant safely.
What do SERVPRO Mold Specialists Want You to Know About Mold?
Here are a few things that you should know about mold that you see on your Fort Pierce property.
- First and foremost, mold is a fungus that plays a crucial role in maintaining a balance in the ecosystem. Without mold, there would be decaying matter everywhere.
- Mold propagates by producing tiny microscopic structures called spores that are airborne and found indoors and well as outdoors. These spores can germinate on moist organic matter such as wood, food, and fabric. Once they germinate, they form a filamentous network called hyphae. Some grow into the material just like roots of the plants and begin to damage it, and others spread across and bear spores on top.
- As spores are ubiquitous, controlling the moisture is the key to prevent germination of the spores and developing mold.
Since your establishment caters to hungry customers, our AMRT applied microbial remediation technicians utilize only food-grade antimicrobial during the treatment. We can liaise with your insurance carrier and the local board to ensure a safe treatment is achieved.
Call SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE at (772) 266-2350 to mitigate mold damage to your commercial properties.
What Drying Tools Help Water-Damaged St. Lucie West Apartment Complexes?
Fast and knowledgeable drying can reduce widespread water damage in St. Lucie West properties.
Property management must secure restoration and recovery assistance following severe damages and moisture concerns affecting apartment complexes. Our restoration professionals have helped with nearly all types of commercial structures, so we have premier tools and services to begin vital mitigation and water damage remediation efficiently, even with massive buildings.
How Can SERVPRO Monitor Their Drying Efforts in St. Lucie West?
With how fast water damage impacts St. Lucie West properties and commercial structures, drying must begin as soon as possible. To ensure that these efforts are as efficient and thorough as they should be, there are multiple solutions available to our SERVPRO professionals to monitor air movers and dehumidifiers' progress and success. Some of the common devices and tools in our inventory for this include:
Water damages in apartment complexes can spread to multiple units quickly, so having the most efficient and direct drying methods is vital. Our SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE team can help make these damages "Like it never even happened," when you call (772) 266-2350.