Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Unexpected humidity and moist conditions can lead to the development of mold and microbial colonies in area homes and businesses. Because we have years of experience in mold remediation and black mold removal, we are leading professionals for residential clean-up and recovery of larger structures like federal buildings, courthouses, airports, and shipping ports. When mold threatens these properties, we must respond fast with efficient solutions to protect structural elements and contents involved. We can help with:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Bathroom mold removal
Black Mold Removal Tactics for St. Lucie County
The removal of mold and microbial threats from the property can be an intricate task, primarily because various techniques are necessary based on the hosting material and the severity of the situation. Our mold specialists can inspect the property to determine where colonies exist and the damage they have done to organic matter used as a food source. In many cases, surface treatments can be ideal for mold remediation, such as power sanding and abrasive cleaning. When these techniques are deemed inefficient, controlled demolition can finalize mold removal where needed.
Black Mold Damage Repairs After Mold Remediation
Few mold remediation situations do not require some degree of repair and build-back. Instead of pursuing subcontractors to perform this work, we have a mold reconstruction contractor license to provide multiple services ranging from controlled demolition to full-scale reconstruction as needed for properties of all sizes.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (772) 266-2350
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (772) 266-2350
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Port St. Lucie community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1960 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.