When Do Ft. Pierce Residents Need Professional Fire Restoration Services?
SERVPRO Lessens Fire Damage with Quality, Efficient Restoration Methods in Ft. Pierce
Many homeowners try to roll up their sleeves to tackle house fire clean up on their own, especially if it seems like the damage is slight. However, hiring skilled technicians remains the best way to promptly ensure quality results for your Ft. Pierce property. Making uninformed decisions on your own with DIY methods can make matters worse, calling for more costly intervention in the future. SERVPRO ensures the best results with proven methods and advanced equipment. Additionally, We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, arriving at your door within hours of initial contact so that we can get started on your restoration project.
Any number of mishaps or instances could result in fire damage. How you address it and move forward with fire restoration in Ft. Pierce dictates the outcome. Some of the different causes of a fire we see include:
- A candle that has been knocked over
- Out-of-date wiring
- An unattended cigarette
- Grease/kitchen fire
- Overloaded extension cords
For some homeowners, feeling guilty about the cause of the fire is what brings on the attempt at DIY clean up. SERVPRO wants residents to know that we have trained fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) to get the project done faster and better than DIY alone. We come in and handle areas like:
- Water removal services to address moisture left from extinguishing flames
- Inspection to ensure structural integrity
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) assessment followed by HEPA filtration to pull odorous particles from the air
- Controlled demolition to remove and replace unsalvageable building materials
- Application of EPA-registered cleaning agents and deodorants to battle stubborn soot and smoke odors
(772) 266-2350 is the number you need to keep handy to reach SERVPRO of Port St. Lucie NE when you require prompt fire restoration assistance. We will always make it “Like it never even happened.”